Michelle Tucker

Default rota question - very tricky...

I have 2 excel sheets in the same workbook.
The first one has a rota on it. It is arranged in weeks, with Monday to
Sunday running along the top, and the name of the department running down the
left hand side. At the bottom I have added a row for "holiday".
The second sheet is a holiday sheet. The names of the staff run along the
top of the sheet, with each cell underneath their name representing a days
holiday. Each cell is numbered so that we can see how many days they have,
and how many days they have left.
What I want to happen is to type the date of the holiday in the cell on the
holiday sheet. This is the clever bit that I don't know how to do...
I want a formula in the holiday row in the rota sheet which looks for the
date at the top of the column. If it finds that date on the holiday sheet, it
then puts the name of the person in the box. However, there may be lots of
people on holiday on the same day, so it would have to be able to list them
(eg Michelle/Dave/Ian etc)
Possible?
--
Michelle Tucker