Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RTimberlake

Default Multiply all values by 10

Is there a way to multiply all values in my spreadsheet by 10? If so, how?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bpeltzer

Type the 10 in some random cell and copy. Select your target cells and Edit
Paste Special, and select the Multiply radio button.

Is there a way to multiply all values in my spreadsheet by 10? If so, how?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

First, make a copy of the workbook in case you make a typo or something,
then put 10 in an empty cell,
copy it, then select all values needed and do editpaste special and select
multiply

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"RTimberlake" wrote in message
Is there a way to multiply all values in my spreadsheet by 10? If so, how?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sloth

in a blank cell, or in a cell on another sheet enter 10, and then copy the
cell. Then highlight the whole sheet you want to multiply. Select
Edit-Paste Special and select mulitply.