-   -   Multiply all values by 10 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/61986-multiply-all-values-10-a.html)

RTimberlake

Multiply all values by 10

Is there a way to multiply all values in my spreadsheet by 10? If so, how?

bpeltzer

Multiply all values by 10

Type the 10 in some random cell and copy. Select your target cells and Edit
Paste Special, and select the Multiply radio button.

"RTimberlake" wrote:

Is there a way to multiply all values in my spreadsheet by 10? If so, how?

Peo Sjoblom

Multiply all values by 10

First, make a copy of the workbook in case you make a typo or something,
then put 10 in an empty cell,
copy it, then select all values needed and do editpaste special and select
multiply

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"RTimberlake" wrote in message
Is there a way to multiply all values in my spreadsheet by 10? If so, how?

Sloth

Multiply all values by 10

in a blank cell, or in a cell on another sheet enter 10, and then copy the
cell. Then highlight the whole sheet you want to multiply. Select
Edit-Paste Special and select mulitply.

"RTimberlake" wrote:

Is there a way to multiply all values in my spreadsheet by 10? If so, how?

RTimberlake

Multiply all values by 10

Thank you. I knew there had to be an easy way to make that work.