Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff Smith Read only files

Default I can not remove the read only from a file on a cd why

Can someone help me. When I store a file on a cd and then retrieve it, I can
not edit it, it comes back as read only. When I go to the file and try to
change the attribue within the properties and remove the read only access it
is denied. If I save on the hard drive I can make what ever changes I want.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Jeff Smith
(212) 929-8024