Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mango7

Default tick box

Hi,
I want to make a cekk in my wirksheet work like a tick box so that when
it is double clicked a tick or "yes" appears to indicate that the job in
the previous column has been done.

--
mango7
mango7's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29529

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bob777

I do not think i understand what you are trying to do. You can have a
pick box that displays yes or no, and change it to yes when you have
finished the job. I use a spreadsheet that tracks audit actions, the
last column is "date action closed out". As soon as this cell is
populated with a valid date, every cell in that row turns green by the
use of conditional formatting.

Hope this helps.

Bobf

--
bob777
bob777's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28504

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Const WS_RANGE As String = "A1:A10"

With Target
.Value = "a"
.Font.Name = "Marlett"
.Offset(1, 0).Select
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"bob777" wrote in
message ...

I do not think i understand what you are trying to do. You can have a
pick box that displays yes or no, and change it to yes when you have
finished the job. I use a spreadsheet that tracks audit actions, the
last column is "date action closed out". As soon as this cell is
populated with a valid date, every cell in that row turns green by the
use of conditional formatting.

Hope this helps.

Bobf

--
bob777
bob777's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=495159

tick box, how to set up Tiddler Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 9 December 15th 05 06:08 AM
Tick marks ofey New Users to Excel 5 November 21st 05 06:32 PM
Y-axis tick marks in middle of chart? Ed Charts and Charting in Excel 6 May 26th 05 01:16 PM
tick box Chink! Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 April 16th 05 04:32 PM
how I can insert a "tick" symbol Nospam Excel Worksheet Functions 3 December 12th 04 10:14 PM