Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Default tick box

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
Const WS_RANGE As String = "A1:A10"

With Target
.Value = "a"
.Font.Name = "Marlett"
.Offset(1, 0).Select
End With

HTH

Bob Phillips

"bob777" wrote in
message ...

I do not think i understand what you are trying to do. You can have a
pick box that displays yes or no, and change it to yes when you have
finished the job. I use a spreadsheet that tracks audit actions, the
last column is "date action closed out". As soon as this cell is
populated with a valid date, every cell in that row turns green by the
use of conditional formatting.

Hope this helps.

Bobf

--