Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike F.

Default Auto fill

I am trying to take data from my YTD sheet and given a criteria on that sheet
automatically fill in on other sheets. Is this possible?

Please help.
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR

Yes.

How about some particulars on your data and how it's set up on your YTD
sheet?

RD
-------------------
-------------------

"Mike F." wrote in message
I am trying to take data from my YTD sheet and given a criteria on that
sheet
automatically fill in on other sheets. Is this possible?

Please help.
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike F.

I keep a log of all my customers and the specific information about each of
their move. Each one is seperated at the end of each month by 1 of 3
to the W/A sheet and so forth. All the intial information is placed on the
Current Month sheet.

I can send you an email of what I am doing considering I can't paste or
attach on the discussion thread.

Mike

"Mike F." wrote in message
I am trying to take data from my YTD sheet and given a criteria on that
sheet
automatically fill in on other sheets. Is this possible?

Please help.
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Maybe...

Debra's site:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

or

Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

And Ron de Bruin's easyfilter.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--