Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Auto fill

Maybe...

Debra's site:

Create New Sheets from Filtered List -- uses an Advanced Filter to create
separate sheet of orders for each sales rep visible in a filtered list; macro
automates the filter. AdvFilterRepFiltered.xls 35 kb

or

Update Sheets from Master -- uses an Advanced Filter to send data from
Master sheet to individual worksheets -- replaces old data with current.
AdvFilterCity.xls 55 kb

And Ron de Bruin's easyfilter.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Mike F. wrote:

I keep a log of all my customers and the specific information about each of
their move. Each one is seperated at the end of each month by 1 of 3
to the W/A sheet and so forth. All the intial information is placed on the
Current Month sheet.

I can send you an email of what I am doing considering I can't paste or
attach on the discussion thread.

Mike

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Yes.

How about some particulars on your data and how it's set up on your YTD
sheet?

RD

"Mike F." wrote in message
I am trying to take data from my YTD sheet and given a criteria on that
sheet
automatically fill in on other sheets. Is this possible?

Please help.
Mike

--

Dave Peterson