Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jjj

Default date (minus) date = working days diff

Hello All,

Quick and easy one (I hope), i have two dates how can i work out the
working days between them ?

Kind Regards
JJJ

--
jjj
jjj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7424

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Use the NETWORKDAYS() function
If you get a #NAME error: ToolsAdd-ins, check Analysis Toolpak

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"jjj" wrote in message

Hello All,

Quick and easy one (I hope), i have two dates how can i work out the
working days between them ?

Kind Regards
JJJ

--
jjj
jjj's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=490742

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey

Check out the NETWORKDAYS() function in XL Help. Note that it's an
Analysis Toolpak Add-in function (Tools/Add-ins...)

In article ,
jjj wrote:

Hello All,

Quick and easy one (I hope), i have two dates how can i work out the
working days between them ?

Kind Regards
JJJ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier

Hi

Try =NETWORKDAYS(firstdate,seconddate,holidays)

Networkdays is part on the Analysis Toolpak so go to ToolsAddins and
ensure Analysis Toolpak is selected.

Substitute the cell reference holding your earliest date for firstdate, and
the cell ref for your latest date fro seconddate.
Holidays is either a list of cells containing public holidays, or a named
range containing the holiday dates.

Regards

Roger Govier