Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andibevan

Default Problem with dates

Hi There,

On my laptop when I enter a date in a cell (I am in UK so I have format day
/ month / year) as 1/12 it automatically changes it to 1/12/2005. But when
I do the same on my desktop it changes it to 1/12/2006 - is there a setting
that effects this as I can't see why it reacts differently.

Ta

Andi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Arvi Laanemets

Hi

Check your Window's system date (Control PanelDate and Time, or in Excel,
into any cell type =TODAy() - and check the returned date)

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvil<attarkon.ee )