Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatic Histogram with Inputs

Hi! I know how to use the histogram tool, but I was wondering if there's a
way to make it so that if a user changes some of the input values manually,
the histogram calculations are changed as well. Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Middleton

J -

Hi! I know how to use the histogram tool, but I was wondering if there's a
way to make it so that if a user changes some of the input values
manually, the histogram calculations are changed as well. Thanks in
advance. <

The Histogram tool produces static results.

If you want dynamic output, consider using the FREQUENCY array-entered
worksheet function to obtain the frequency distribution with a Column chart
type to display the function results.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc