Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tthe

Default listing all names in a worksheet

how can i list all the worksheet names in a master sheet?
is there a formula? an easy way??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Hi Tthe,

See responses to your earlier post(s).

---
Regards,
Norman

"tthe" wrote in message
how can i list all the worksheet names in a master sheet?
is there a formula? an easy way??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff Stevens

This excellent utility has a way to list all range names in a worksheet.

http://www.asap-utilities.com

"tthe" wrote in message
how can i list all the worksheet names in a master sheet?
is there a formula? an easy way??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Simon G

Hi Norman
Sorry, I do not understand where I can get a solution for...
How do I get a list of all of the worksheets within a workbook in a single
€˜summary worksheet. I have about 300 worksheets and do not want to link
each one, one at a time.
Many thanks
Simon

"tthe" wrote in message
how can i list all the worksheet names in a master sheet?
is there a formula? an easy way??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie

Hi Simon,
I can't find a previous request in the last 5 days from the same author
as used in the thread, so don't know what the previous answers were.
You need a macro.

Build Table of Contents, similar listings, working with Hyperlinks

Build TOC Another Approach
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc2.htm

---
HTH,