Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dimitmant

Default Inflation Adjustment

To whom it may concern.
I want to create a pivot table report. The data that will be used as feeder
to this pivot table, includes items purchased in different countries and in
different dates. I want to bring all the prices to today's $ (by adjusting
for inflation) and discount it at $ spot. I have found the inflation rates
and found that if the item was purchased in 1998 in Italy, the adjustment
should be 15% more. How can this be done with formulas? I can send you the
table I have created. There are 4 countries and 10 dates (1994-2005)
Thank you