Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Van Horn

Default activex controls, no "Control tab"

Using Excel 2002 v 10.6501.6714 SP3

I try to enter a contro (List box, option button, etc.) but when I right
click on it, and select "Format Control", there is no Control tab.

Can someone tell me how to enable it? My co worker's computer has the
Control tab, but not mine, or my home computer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

I think you are using the Control toolbox toolbar, and you want the Forms
toolbar. Go to Toolscustomize and select it, then drag from there.

--

HTH

RP