-   -   activex controls, no "Control tab" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/55582-activex-controls-no-control-tab.html)

John Van Horn

activex controls, no "Control tab"

Using Excel 2002 v 10.6501.6714 SP3

I try to enter a contro (List box, option button, etc.) but when I right
click on it, and select "Format Control", there is no Control tab.

Can someone tell me how to enable it? My co worker's computer has the
Control tab, but not mine, or my home computer.

Bob Phillips

activex controls, no "Control tab"

I think you are using the Control toolbox toolbar, and you want the Forms
toolbar. Go to Toolscustomize and select it, then drag from there.

--

HTH

RP

"John Van Horn" wrote in message
Using Excel 2002 v 10.6501.6714 SP3

I try to enter a contro (List box, option button, etc.) but when I right
click on it, and select "Format Control", there is no Control tab.

Can someone tell me how to enable it? My co worker's computer has the
Control tab, but not mine, or my home computer.

John Van Horn

activex controls, no "Control tab"

That was it, thanks a lot.