Pat

Default How do i use multiple splits or frozen panes?

I am trying to freeze or split multiple panes. I already have frozen panes
goin vertically(when i scroll up and down) but i want to also freeze two
different panes going horrizontal. I want to view column D so i need to
freeze before D and after D. I have no idea if this is even possible ive
tried every thing i can think of to try and get it to work. If any one has
any sugestions or input it will be greatly appricated. You can email me my
names pat and my email address is Thanks alot

Bryan Hessey

You could just Hide columns A, B & C and Freeze Windows from cell E3 (2
rows and column D remain)

--
Bryan Hessey
Bryan Hessey's Profile:

Pat

When i click hide it hides the whole speadsheet. I want to be able to see
columns A,B and C untill i get to column D then i just want D to be frozen
there and be able to see it when im looking at the rest of the spreadsheet.
Let me know if this makes any sense to you because i can see it and it's
confusing me.

Thanks

Pat