windsong

Default Linking Formulas, Worksheet to Worksheet - Excel 2003

I need to set up a workbook with one worksheet per month for twelve months.
There will be formulas in each worksheets, two of which need to carry forward
totals from the previous month's worksheet. How do I link worksheets in this
way?
giterdun

Start at the latest sheet and click on the cell where you want the previous
sheet's data to appear, enter = and then go to the sheet that has the formula
you want to carry forward. Click on the cell with the formula you want
carried over and click enter. This should have the data you are looking for.