ixoye

Default How copy Excel macros from Excel XP (or before) to Excel 2003?

Hi fellas: I need know how can copy Excel macros from Excel XP to Excel
2003...

The macros is available if I opened from Excel 2003? or errors can appear?

Thanks!!

ixoye

Explain...

I have a 4 macros in a Excel XP program, and I need, If I change PC, how can
copy this macros to the Excel 2003 program. I don't know...

Thanks

"Gary L Brown" wrote:

ixoye,
Your meaning is not clear.

--
Gary Brown

"ixoye" wrote:

Hi fellas: I need know how can copy Excel macros from Excel XP to Excel
2003...

The macros is available if I opened from Excel 2003? or errors can appear?

Thanks!!

Gary L Brown

Copy the macros to a Workbook that you can bring with you to the other PC(s).
When you want those macros, just make sure that the workbook is open so that
the macros are easily accessible.

If I've still not understood the issue, feel free to contact me directly at
the email below but take out the "_NOSPAM" part. I'm consulting at GE on the
east coast US for a time reference. It's 3:25 pm here.

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".

"ixoye" wrote:

Explain...

I have a 4 macros in a Excel XP program, and I need, If I change PC, how can
copy this macros to the Excel 2003 program. I don't know...

Thanks

"Gary L Brown" wrote:

ixoye,
Your meaning is not clear.