Angela

Default Add a comma at the end of a word in a cell

I have cities in a column and I would like to add a comma at the end inside
the cell. how do I do that?
Gary''s Student

Say your cities are in column A. In a helper column, enter =A1 & "," and
copy down. Then copy the helper column and paste/special value back into
your original column.
--
Gary's Student

"Angela" wrote:

I have cities in a column and I would like to add a comma at the end inside
the cell. how do I do that?

PCLIVE

I'm assuming you want a formula for this.
With the city in A1:

The formula above also includes a space after the comma with assumption that
you will be adding the state. If your state is in B1, then the formula
would be as follows.
=A1 & ", " & B1

And with the zip code in C1:
=A1 & ", " & B1 & " " & C1