Kat

Default Can not see all of a pasted paragraph from Word in a cell.

I am making a log book. I paste paragraphs from word into a single cell that
has been formated to be justified and top centered vertically. The cell has
also been formated with text wrap. I can read some of the paragraph and the
bottom half is hidden from me. I have changed the row height and cell
height. The only way to read the last part of the cell is to click on it.
It will not print the whole paragrahp either. Help
Frank Kabel

Hi
A cell can only display 1024 characters. You may extend this with manually
entering line breaks with aLT+ENTER.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel