Luke

Default navigating between worksheets

Hi, I am after some command/macro where you put a letter in cell A1 of each
worksheet and then you can initiate a fast key to take you there from
anywhere in the spreadsheet.
thanks
exceluserforeman

This is not a feature I am familiar with.

I can only think of a sheet event macro that when you click a certain cell
it sets off the macro.

I will think about your dilemna and see if I can come up with a strategem

Perhaps you will get a better response from one of the Experts.

See my stuff at
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

- -Mark
"Luke" wrote:

Sure, I saw it done in a modelling course once. You label cell A1 in each
worksheet with a letter. You end up with a little menue of these labels.
You type a fast key and the menu comes up. You choose the letter from the
menu and it takes you to that cell in the relevant worksheet.

"exceluserforeman" wrote:

Could you be a bi t more specific?