m_ravindran

Default convert from .xls format to .csv format

Hi,

Can anyone help me to convert .xls to .csv without changing the
content. I want the leading zeros to remain in the csv.

Thanks in advance

M.Ravindran

--
m_ravindran
m_ravindran's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28668

Roger Govier

Hi

take a look at the Text Write facility at
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so...ram/index.html

Regards

Roger Govier