Steve

Default How do a convert a "text only (no formulas)" Excel (.xls) file to.

I created a series of "text columns" in Excel. How do a convert an .xls file
to a .doc file.
Gordon

Steve wrote:
I created a series of "text columns" in Excel. How do a convert an .xls file
to a .doc file.

Have you tried "Saving As" a txt file in Excel and opening such in Word?
Why not set up a table in Word and enter your data directly there? Seems
a rather long-winded way to go about things.

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Just waiting for Broadband to complete the conversion!(3 weeks and