jon33mvh

Default how do i convert an excel file from a mac to a file on excel for .

i save an excel file on a mac computer at school i then emailed it to myself
and opened it with microsoft excel 2003 at home on my pc. when i open it i
cant work with it because all i get are a bunch of symbols. how can i convert
the data or reformat it so it looks like it does on the mac.