KikiMarie

Default Pivot table problem

While not an expert at pivot tables, I've done them a few times and never
seen this problem... I'm using the piviot table wizrd and keep getting the
error that my 'pivot table field name is not valid'. Is this referring to
the column headings? They are simple names like date, product code,
location. I can't get past this to set up my pivot table format. Please
help...report due on Monday!!
Debra Dalgleish

There's probably a hidden column that has a blank heading cell, or
you've included a blank column at the end of the range.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List