LAF

Default Out of Memory

I have an application that is used by over 8000 users worldwide. There
are several that are reporting an "out of memory" problem using one of
the functions in the tool. One user just received a brand new laptop
(T41) and is now encountering this error. It was working on their old
laptop. The function that they are trying to run when they get this
problem opens up another excel spreadsheet and then selects sheets from
the first spreadsheet and then copies it into the second spreadsheet.
It goes through a loop and does this for each sheet. It is only
copying the values and formats. Is there anything I should be looking
for in this code or any code that I definitely should have? Like I
mentioned above, it is working for most people and it is very rare that
we come across this problem. Thank you.

--
LAF
LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9656