Lowkey

Default Worksheet Memory hog

I've created a worksheet that tracks employee performance ratings and bonus
pay for 3 years. Some of the calculations are complex, but there are not many
of these cells. There are no pictures or other imbedded files other than the
functions. The total worksheet area is 25 columns across by 75 rows down. Yet
my worksheet is 3MB. If each employee has their own page, just 10 employees
creates a 30MB file. The worksheet has to track over 300 employees. Does
anybody have a suggestion how to review the memory content of the file... or
anything to reduce memory load... are certain functions memory intensive (the
worksheet contains over 200 IF functions, for example).

Lowkey

Control + End takes me to UI: 5578. I tried the fix shown at the link you
attached, but it didn't work. But you're initial suggestion prompted some
rudimentary problem solving...

I had to select my work area and copy and paste special with all formula's
to a new worksheet. The file size is about 150Kb per sheet. Control + End
takes me to the right spot now! but I have to spend a couple hours testing
the functionality to make sure...

Thanks