Carl @ Flo-Products

Default SUMIF linked WBs giving OUT OF MEMORY

I have linked two workbooks with a SUMIF statment. When I open one of the
workbooks and then go to link it in the menu bar, it gives me an OUT OF
MEMORY error. If I open the second workbook, it just fine but I wish to open
ONE workbook and have it linked while dynamically working in it.

Is this a bug or am I trying to do it wrong.

XP Pro, 1 Gig memory, Office 2000 Pro; full load up.