Dave Bonneville

Default Can I change line numer or column name

I'd like to change my line numbers to specific salespeople and column names
to specific months. Does anyone know if thats possible and how to do it?

Thanks
Paul B

Dave, you can't change the ones in excel but you can put your own in row 1
and column A, then you can hide the row and column headers if you want,
tools options, view, uncheck row and column headers
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Dave Bonneville" <Dave wrote in
message ...
I'd like to change my line numbers to specific salespeople and column
names
to specific months. Does anyone know if thats possible and how to do it?

Thanks

Roger Govier

Maybe, in addition to Paul's suggestion, put your cursor in cell C3 and
WindowsFreeze Panes to keep the column and row headers visible.

Regards

Roger Govier