nort99

Default How do I change column (A) to say First Name?

I want to rename the column can that be done. Like I do in works. Column (A)
I want to change to First Name. and then change B and so on. Can that be
done in excel 2000 . Thanks.
Bob Phillips

No it can't be done. Best you can do is put the heading in row 1, and
suppress row and column headings (ToolsOptionsView and uncheck the Row and
Column headers box.

--

HTH

RP