TotallyConfused

Default ???Drop Down Box with data from 2 columns???

Is there anyway that I can incorporate 2 columns in a drop down box? or a
way around this. I have a form with a drop down box that lists phone
numbers. I want to be able to select a phone number and match it up with the
correct name. Can this be done without VB?
Zack Barresse

You need to tell us what type of drop down box you have. Is this on a
userform? Created from the Controls Toolbox or the Forms Toolbar?

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)
To email, remove the NO SPAM. Please keep correspondence to the board, as
to benefit others.

"TotallyConfused" wrote in
message ...
Is there anyway that I can incorporate 2 columns in a drop down box? or a
way around this. I have a form with a drop down box that lists phone
numbers. I want to be able to select a phone number and match it up with
the
correct name. Can this be done without VB?

paul

its easy to use yourdrop down box and vlookup to return you phone mumber and
easy as well to just make a new range with your two columns concatenated and
then alter your input range for your drop down box to the new range.This
example applies to a FORMS toolbar combo box
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!