-   -   ???Drop Down Box with data from 2 columns??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/52794-drop-down-box-data-2-columns.html)

TotallyConfused

???Drop Down Box with data from 2 columns???

Is there anyway that I can incorporate 2 columns in a drop down box? or a
way around this. I have a form with a drop down box that lists phone
numbers. I want to be able to select a phone number and match it up with the
correct name. Can this be done without VB?

Zack Barresse

???Drop Down Box with data from 2 columns???

You need to tell us what type of drop down box you have. Is this on a
userform? Created from the Controls Toolbox or the Forms Toolbar?

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)
To email, remove the NO SPAM. Please keep correspondence to the board, as
to benefit others.

"TotallyConfused" wrote in
message ...
Is there anyway that I can incorporate 2 columns in a drop down box? or a
way around this. I have a form with a drop down box that lists phone
numbers. I want to be able to select a phone number and match it up with
the
correct name. Can this be done without VB?

paul

???Drop Down Box with data from 2 columns???

its easy to use yourdrop down box and vlookup to return you phone mumber and
easy as well to just make a new range with your two columns concatenated and
then alter your input range for your drop down box to the new range.This
example applies to a FORMS toolbar combo box
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

Is there anyway that I can incorporate 2 columns in a drop down box? or a
way around this. I have a form with a drop down box that lists phone
numbers. I want to be able to select a phone number and match it up with the
correct name. Can this be done without VB?

TotallyConfused

???Drop Down Box with data from 2 columns???

It is from a Forms Toolbar. Can you help?