Dewayne

Default Return activie cell indicator to column A next row down.

I enter data across 24 (A - X) columns in the same row. I then return to
column A, to enter data across the same 24 columns one row beneath the
completed row.
How can I have Excel return to colume A and move down 1 row automatically
after I have entered data in the last (column X) column?
Thanks for any help.
--
Dewayne
Dave Peterson

If you select your range first (say A2:X99), then you could just hit enter (or
hit the tab key) to go across (and then down).

To make the enter key work, turn:
tools|options|edit tab|change move selection after enter to right (or turn it
off)

Dewayne wrote:

I enter data across 24 (A - X) columns in the same row. I then return to
column A, to enter data across the same 24 columns one row beneath the
completed row.
How can I have Excel return to colume A and move down 1 row automatically
after I have entered data in the last (column X) column?
Thanks for any help.
--
Dewayne

--

Dave Peterson

pinmaster

Hi,
An easy way is to select your 24 columns and as many rows as needed
then simply enter your data.

HTH
JG

--