SJGLASS

Default Using Filters

For some reason information that i have entered in the cell does not show up
when i pull down the filter list. Why is this happening?
Ian

Is there a break in your data list? Autofilter will only select data below
the heading until it reaches a blank row, unless you select the entire list
before selecting autofilter.

--
Ian
--
"SJGLASS" wrote in message
For some reason information that i have entered in the cell does not show
up
when i pull down the filter list. Why is this happening?

Dave Peterson

Up to 1000 unique entries will show in that dropdown.

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site for some workarounds:
http://contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits

"SJGLASS" wrote in message
For some reason information that i have entered in the cell does not show
up
when i pull down the filter list. Why is this happening?

--

Dave Peterson

Randall Arnold

I just tried Autofilter on over 6000 entries in one of my workbooks with no
problems. Not sure what's causing yours, sorry. I'd have to see the
spreadsheet.

Randall Arnold