abarwinski

Default filters logics

Hi,

Here is my problem. I have a few filters in my sheet.
I want to make calculations within ranges what is in the filter, not
all data.
The formulas should be automatics, only recognize present filters
selection.
I am not a programmer, Can someone help me with that?

--
abarwinski
abarwinski's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27320