Randall Arnold

Default Using Filters

I just tried Autofilter on over 6000 entries in one of my workbooks with no
problems. Not sure what's causing yours, sorry. I'd have to see the
spreadsheet.

Randall Arnold

"SJGLASS" wrote:

No, there does not seem to be any breaks. I had heard that it would only
filter up to 1,000 enteries. Is this true?

"Ian" wrote:

Is there a break in your data list? Autofilter will only select data below
the heading until it reaches a blank row, unless you select the entire list
before selecting autofilter.

--
Ian
--
"SJGLASS" wrote in message
For some reason information that i have entered in the cell does not show
up
when i pull down the filter list. Why is this happening?