Kolbie Stuck

Default Cannot open Excel, message given is about VBA libraries?

A worksheet was created in Excel to keep track of the lunch count for a
public school. The program is opened twice daily, however, today a message
displayed and the words VBA libraries was mentioned. I was not the one that
opened the file, so I am not sure what the message said exactly.
Chip Pearson

Without knowing the exact error message, it is difficult to
suggest a remedy. However, one technique for clearing up a number
of problems is to re-register Excel in Windows. Close Excel, then
go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter

Excel.exe /regserver

and press Enter. This will cause Excel to start, re-register
itself with Windows, then quit. Now, start Excel normally.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Kolbie Stuck" <Kolbie wrote in