Default Activecell problem

I have a really basic question

I am trying to print a certain area which starts at a certain cell
which may differ every week. I have the code to get to the bottom
right of the area I want to print but then I want to select the area,
from the active cell to A3:

'go to the bottom cell in colum L
Range("L100").End(xlUp).Select

???????? what goes in here??????

'Print the selected area
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True

Any help appreciated.