Jacob_F_Roecker

Default Save as Current Date / Time

OK I'm learning to USE the Record Macro feature on a spreadsheet and I need
the sheet to do two things:

I need to be able to have a macro SAVE the file as the current date/time
using a set formating.

At the moment I have a cell set up for the NOW() command that gets updated
at the beginning of the Macro. When I go to "Save As" the macro record
feature can't seem to compute that the value in the File Name block is the
value from another cell displaying only the result of the NOW() command.

I'll neet to make a button for it when I'm done. But I know there's a
tutorial online for the button.

My programming skills are very much in their infancy. So I don't understand
a whole lot of the lingo. I do appreciate anyone that's got an idea on how
to make this work.

-Jacob Roecker