Cali00

Default extract date from the most current date

Hi I want to pull data from various spreadsheets but only for the current
date. For example I have a numerous spreadsheets that contains data for 4/1,
4/2, 4/3...etc. This data is inputted daily for each date. There is
specific data that I would like to pull from the most current date and so on
into the future only getting data from the current date. I want to run a
macro that pulls data from the most current date of each excel spreadsheet or
automate the excel spreadsheet to pull from the most current date. Is this
at all possible?
Jim Rech

I've attached a simple example of one way to extract data matching a date
criterion to a new list.

--
Jim
"Cali00" wrote in message
| Hi I want to pull data from various spreadsheets but only for the current
| date. For example I have a numerous spreadsheets that contains data for
4/1,
| 4/2, 4/3...etc. This data is inputted daily for each date. There is
| specific data that I would like to pull from the most current date and so
on
| into the future only getting data from the current date. I want to run a
| macro that pulls data from the most current date of each excel spreadsheet
or
| automate the excel spreadsheet to pull from the most current date. Is
this
| at all possible?

Attached Files
File Type: zip Extract.zip (6.2 KB, 230 views)