rbekka

Default ***Two Input Data Tables***

Hi there,

I have a sheet with multiple data input (row and column) tables -
several other sheets are linked to this data. I would like to make this
user friendly and put the input cells on a new sheet and hide the actual
data table sheet from the end user (also to lock it down).

I have tried to use the usual cell ref formula and also naming ranges.
Neither seem to work.

I would like any ideas on how to make this workbook user friendly and
take the input cells away from the actual input tables.

Thanks so much.

--
rbekka
rbekka's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14032

Debra Dalgleish

You could enter the values on the input sheet.
On the sheet with the data table, link to the input cells.
In the data table formula cell, refer to the cells on the data table sheet.

rbekka wrote:
Hi there,

I have a sheet with multiple data input (row and column) tables -
several other sheets are linked to this data. I would like to make this
user friendly and put the input cells on a new sheet and hide the actual
data table sheet from the end user (also to lock it down).

I have tried to use the usual cell ref formula and also naming ranges.
Neither seem to work.

I would like any ideas on how to make this workbook user friendly and
take the input cells away from the actual input tables.

Thanks so much.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List