Dolphinv4

Default Graphs in Other Files do not Update

Hi,

I have a main file with graph (AP.xls) and several sub files with graphs
that are linked to the main AP.xls file.

The columns of the main file are in months and I often have to add new
columns for a new month. I find that if I add new columns using copy =
Insert copied cells (the column is inserted to the left of the column being
copied), the graph within the AP.xls files is updated with the new
column/month. HOWEVER, when i open the other sub files, they aren't updated.

HOWEVER, if the sub files are opened together with the main AP.xls file, and
I insert the new column, the sub files which are opened tog w the main AP.xls
file are updated with the new column/month.

So, how can I do it such that even if I do not open the sub files, they will
be updated?

Regards,
Dolphin