Kipp

Default I need a pop up message when a check box is checked

I have created a yes and no check box in an excel sheet. When anyone checks
the yes box, I want a pop up to appear saying 'you must also submit the main
contract'.
pinmaster

Hi,
I don't know a lot about VBA but this should work for you.

If CheckBox1.Value = True Then
MsgBox "You must also submit the main contract", vbDefaultButton1
Else: Exit Sub
End If

insert this code into the checkbox code or into a macro.

HTH
JG

--
pinmaster