Jae

Default Preventing multiple check boxes from being checked

I have a worksheet with over 20 rows of check boxes with 5 check boxes in
each row. (from the forms toolbox) I would like to prevent the user from
checking more than one box in each row. Is this possible?

BTW, this forum has been a great help. I'm so glad that expert Excel users
are so willing to share their wealth of knowledge.

Thanks again.

Jae

Biff

Hi!

If you were to use option buttons instead of checkboxes that would prevent
more than a single selection. If you have a series of 5 option buttons only
one can be selected.

It would be a lot of work replacing 100 checkboxes with option buttons,
though!

Biff