Mike R

Default Adding Check Boxes

xl2000
I have some check boxes that I have put in via the forms tool bar. I have
linked them to the appropriate cells and get a true if checked and a
false if not checked. How do I add the number of check boxes that are
checked?
Thanks for all the help!!

Mike R.

Biff

Hi!

Just use a Countif on the range of linked cells:

=3DCOUNTIF(B1:B10,TRUE)

Biff

Mike R

Thanks Biff
Worked like you said it would!!! (And it just amazes me)!!!

Mike R.

"Biff" wrote:

Hi!

Just use a Countif on the range of linked cells:

=COUNTIF(B1:B10,TRUE)

Biff