-   -   Adding Check Boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/12885-adding-check-boxes.html)

Mike R

Adding Check Boxes

xl2000
I have some check boxes that I have put in via the forms tool bar. I have
linked them to the appropriate cells and get a true if checked and a
false if not checked. How do I add the number of check boxes that are
checked?
Thanks for all the help!!

Mike R.

Biff

Hi!

Just use a Countif on the range of linked cells:

=3DCOUNTIF(B1:B10,TRUE)

Biff