Benjamin

Default Define name Q

I have 2 worksheets with numerous named ranges. Each sheet uses the same
names, but I don't think they are 3D, because the Refers To box only shows
the worksheet name I an on. I am unable to duplicate this.. when I try to
make 2 named ranges with the same name in 2 different worksheets, it takes me
back to the first named range.

Any help on how this was set up?

TIA