dmedina

Default adding cells in different work sheets

Hi
I would like to know how do you add certain cells in different worksheets
when they are not identical sheets. For example, I am adding up totals in all
the sheets, but the total cell is in a different place in each sheet.
Don Guillett

best to put in the same place and us
=sum(sheet1:sheetfinal!a1)
or
=sheet1a2+sheet2!a6 etc

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"dmedina" wrote in message
Hi
I would like to know how do you add certain cells in different worksheets
when they are not identical sheets. For example, I am adding up totals in

all
the sheets, but the total cell is in a different place in each sheet.

Sloth

To access different sheets in the same workbook use this format. This
function adds cells A4 from Sheet1 and A3 from Sheet2.

=Sheet1!A4+Sheet2!A3