Harry

Default Pie Diagram from data across multiple work sheets

I have a tabular data field across three work sheets in a single file. I need
to make use of this data to create a pie chart in a single sheet. How do I go
about this?
bj

can you reference the data on one sheet to consolidate your graph input data?

"Harry" wrote:

I have a tabular data field across three work sheets in a single file. I need
to make use of this data to create a pie chart in a single sheet. How do I go
about this?

Jon Peltier

Why can't you use a separate worksheet for the "clubbed" data? An extra sheet with a
few formulas is a cheap and simple solution. Here's more information about charting
data from different sheets:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...iffSheets.html

- Jon
-------