Old November 29th 04, 06:44 PM
frances

Default multiple scatter graphes how to plot 3 sets of data for x y on th.

I would like to know how to plot multiple sets of data on a scatter graph for
example i have 3 sets of data for three types of lighting systems, red, green
and blue i want to plot the voltage againt the current, and i want all the
data on one graph so i can compare them, how do i do it?

Old November 29th 04, 08:22 PM
Michael R Middleton

Arrange data on a worksheet with current (X) in a column on the left and
voltage (Y) in an adjacent column on the right. Select data (both X and Y
values) for one type of system, click the ChartWizard, and create an XY
(Scatter) chart. For each other type, choose Chart | Source Data | Series,
and add each set of X and Y values as a separate data series. Then you can
select and format each data series if you wish.

- Mike

www.mikemiddleton.com